Skip to content
- Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place. Keep it protected from humidity, moisture, harsh sunlight and heat.
- Keep the jewellery in a protective (lined) jewellery box or a tarnish-resistent pouch. Alternatively, it can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag or wrapped in a cotton/muslin cloth.
- It is recommended to store the jewellery in the box provided to prevent it from scratching, chipping or entangling.
- Be extremely careful in storing the Gemstone pieces to protect the setting.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in contact with hard or rough surfaces to protect its plating and enamelling.
- The key to wear the jewellery is: Last on, first off.
- The chemicals from cosmetics and perfumes can sometimes tarnish the gold and silver spoil its lustre. Therefore, always wear your jewellery after applying them.
- Before putting on the jewellery, ensure that the clasps are snug and locks are in place.
- Gently wipe the jewellery piece using a clean soft cloth after each wear to remove dirt or makeup from the skin which may have come in contact with the jewellery.
- Do not wash or polish it at home.
- Never use any harsh cleaning agent like detergent, soap or paste on the jewellery.
- Gently brush off any dirt that may have settled. Use 100% cotton (nub free) cloth or flannel cloth to do so.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.