A stunning Sterling Silver Gold plated Necklace , studded with Moissanite polkis Perfect for a party, get together or small family function.
Metal: Sterling Silver with 24 carat gold plating
Purity-Sterling silver 92.5
Stones and Beads: Semi-Moissanite Polki and Red ruby colour stone detailed with cubic zirconia.
Closure Style: Adjustable Link Lock 1 in stock
If the design is not readily available it will be made to order, which will take us approximately 30-45 days
- Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place. Keep it protected from humidity, moisture, harsh sunlight and heat.
- Keep the jewellery in a protective (lined) jewellery box or a tarnish-resistent pouch. Alternatively, it can also be stored in a plastic zip lock bag or wrapped in a cotton/muslin cloth.
- It is recommended to store the jewellery in the box provided to prevent it from scratching, chipping or entangling.
- Be extremely careful in storing the Gemstone pieces to protect the setting.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in contact with hard or rough surfaces to protect its plating and enamelling.
- The key to wear the jewellery is: Last on, first off.
- The chemicals from cosmetics and perfumes can sometimes tarnish the gold and silver spoil its lustre. Therefore, always wear your jewellery after applying them.
- Before putting on the jewellery, ensure that the clasps are snug and locks are in place.
- Gently wipe the jewellery piece using a clean soft cloth after each wear to remove dirt or makeup from the skin which may have come in contact with the jewellery.
- Do not wash or polish it at home.
- Never use any harsh cleaning agent like detergent, soap or paste on the jewellery.
- Gently brush off any dirt that may have settled. Use 100% cotton (nub free) cloth or flannel cloth to do so.
This piece is handcrafted in 92.5 sterling silver and plated with 24 karat gold. If you wish to get it customized in gold, kindly drop us a message on whatsapp for a quotation.
Any precious stones, if used, are lab tested and of superior quality. All semi precious stones are lab tested as well and abiding to our policy we do not use any plastic beads or glass stones in our jewelry.
The piece is also plated with Palladium 2 Micron, which means that under proper care, the polish can last up to 5-7 years.
For further details, kindly refer to our FAQ's section.